2015 -16 Exhibition Season
Holidays at the Grand
a cooperative exhibition featuring 30+ artists, designers & lenders including:
Pam Ackles • Judy Altamirano • Jane Burns • Frank Cameron • Randy Crimmel
Bruce Duke • Raul Garcia • Lino Giovacchini • Amy Halko • Don Hall
Tricia Hand • Jeff Haws • Tiffanie Heben • Kay Hodges • Angela Johal • Gene Jones
Mark Knize • John Lechner • Joan Kay Matsushima • Em McLaren • Mike McLellan
Glenn Moore • Luis Mercado • Judy Mae Mulleague • Abhilasha Natarajan • Alex Nelson
Karen Olson • Rhett Regina Owings • Elizabeth Parrish • Susan Richardson • Hope Rovelto
Pat Sanchez • Melanie Smith • Henrietta Sparkman
November 7th - December 19th, 2015
Saturday, November 7th
12 to 2 pm
Special Holiday Shopping Event
Saturday, December 5th
10 am to 3 pm
• Arts Education Program Holiday Art Sale •
• Activities & Photos with Santa •
• 10% Discounts on Art Class Registrations •
• 10% Discounts on Gallery Sales •
Consider a unique gift for someone special or build your own collection this holiday season!
These associated events are free & open to the public!
Special exhibits of original artwork, limited editions, and artist-designed products from over 30 artists are featured in the South Gallery. These exclusive artworks and products are available at low price points for a limited time only in this unique venue. Rotating displays in the Co-Op run concurrent with feature exhibitions. Art Co-Opted is presented as the featured exhibition in November and December annually as part of the seasonal Holidays at the Grand programming.
Artists and designers interested in showing/selling work in the Co-Op can find more information about on-going exhibition opportunities here.
- Monday – Thursday: 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Friday: 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Saturday: 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
- +1 hour prior to most ticketed performances in the theatres.
- The Galleries are closed on November 11th for Veterans Day and November 26th - 28th for Thanksgiving.
- The Galleries are closed in between exhibitions.