Join the Arts Education Program for Dia De Los Muertos Family Day on Saturday November 2nd from 10 am to 2 pm.
There will be hands-on activities, photo opportunities, Mexican sweet bread sampling, and vendors in our Mercado. An altar will be on display in the Pombo Lobby, with a Community Art Show in the 2nd floor hallway from November 2nd through November 9th.
This event is free and open to the public!
Be a part of our Community Art Show!
Submit your Artwork to be on display in the upstairs Lobby!
– Artwork of any medium is welcome
– Dia de los Muertos themed art
– Family Friendly art
– All ages welcome to submit art
– Art must be framed or on a canvas and include hanging hardware
– Submissions due by 10/30 – drop them off at the Arts Education Office on the 2nd floor of the Grand, 715 Central Ave. Tracy
Want to be a part of the Art Show? Register here!
2nd Fiesta de Muertos, Ballet Folklorico Mexicano de Carlos Moreno
November 2nd @ 1:00 PM
Tickets are $15 per person. Purchase Now!
We also have a Free Community Altar Building class on October 29th and a Dia de los Muertos Paint Night on October 24th as part of our Dia de los Muertos celebrations! Registration is required for the two classes. Please click on the links to sign up!