The Grand Galleries are available to rent and are suitable for special events. The dynamic displays presented in the Galleries feature local, regional, national and international artists working in a variety of media. The Galleries can provide a truly unique environment for your event!
Availability and scope are subject to the exhibitions programming. Exhibitions that feature large or fragile objects and/or a substantial amount of 3D or spatial work may restrict capacity, flow and layout options for proposed events. While we work to accomodate patron needs, exhibitions can not be altered and only featured artworks may be displayed.
Rental Fees include:
- One Hour Base Rental
- Gallery Staff with expert knowledge of current exhibit(s)
- Table and Chair setup
- Small Meetings, Receptions, Book Signings, etc.
- Educational Activities for Students, Clubs & Organizations
- Business & Social Mixers
- Private Tours & Presentations
- Use in conjunction with other Facility Areas
Contact the Box Office & Rental Program Coordinator for additional information.